Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mojo Madness Winners (Week 68)

Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?

Wow! I am so totally overwhelmed by the amount of participation in last week's sketch contest! You girls really rocked the blogosphere! Thanks so much for playing! There were 228 entries, and every single one was beautiful. I spent hours making my final decisions, but finally narrowed it down to two winners. A big mojo-licious congrats to...

Mercy with this dreamy creation! From the fabulous quilted background she scored and inked, to the teeny tiny faux washers matting her brads, every detail is stunningly perfect.






Kelly with this mojo-riffic creation. I love the glittery flowers, the distressed edges and the stitching/piercing.








Congrats Mercy and Kelly! Email me with your choice of any Verve Stamps set/s (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail! Thanks again to everyone who participated. It was fun peeking into all your blogs/galleries! Here's a little slide show of the entries...